First Post : Motivation

Hey Beautiful People,

I have been going back and forth on starting a blog and took me so long to gather my courage and just do it.All I needed was a LOT of motivation,therefore I decided that this should be the subject of my first post.

Everyone has a specific goal or a certain desire that we would like to acquire and accomplish,big or small it doesn't matter,but sometimes we loose sight and we get sucked into the procrastination world and let me tell you it is a terrible place to be in,all the guilt and the stress is just awful so I wanted to share with you some of the ways that I use sometimes when I want to get motivated :

1.Write your goal on a piece of paper.I think it's a great way to have more of a clear vision.By writing down what you want to achieve,why or how you want to do it you will be organizing your thoughts and that will give you more motive to do it.

2.Something that really helps me is telling my goal to a close person of mine, it could be your friend,your relative,anyone you trust and asking him/her to encourage you along the way.Tell them how much it means to you to fulfill it and I'm sure they'll convice you to move forward whenever you slip back to your old ways of laziness.Maybe even be apart of it by helping you get there.

3.Write your goal on a big piece of paper and stick it in your room,more preferably on the wall that you lay your eyes on a lot.It will constantly remind you of it and If  that's not enough, try to find more ways to be reminded,the more the better because in the end your brain will have enough,it will get annoying and you will end up doing it unconsciently.

4.Get Inspired by other people,people who have accomplish the same goal as yours or even any other goal,get inspired by their desire and determination.Think of it this way "If they can do it I can do it,maybe even better".

5. No more Negativity : Be more positive,more ambitious and more active.

I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe this tips has been helpful or just inspired in a way.Until next time.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment