Take a risk

Hello Beautiful people,

As I said in my last post it took me a long time to get motivated for this blog and that is a commitment I would like to keep but I have been having problems with inspiration,a lot is going through my mind as I am trying to make a decision that could change my life,it could be a step further to an interesting future or 20 steps back to a life full of regret and remorse.But what is life without a risk? What is life without  making a few mistakes a long the way ? Isn't the screwups what shape us into the people we are or could be ? Some even say that the secret to sucess is to be bold and take risks but as the control freak that I am, I always need to know what are the consequences and plan for every little possibility that could happen and as result let me tell you dear friends living in fear of things not going as expected SUCKS.



All in all,be courageous and enjoy the risks that life has to offer and on my side I'll try to make some mistakes as well,I just hope this decision that I'll take soon won't be one of them.Until next time,Keep it real...:D

1 comment: