Now you see me..

What's up everyone?

I hope you all had an amazing Eid so far filled with love,family and of course delicious meat :D 


"Let me warn you. I want you to follow, because no matter what you think you might know, we will always be one step, three steps- seven steps ahead of you, and just when you think you're catching up, that's when we'll be right behind you. And at no time will you be anywhere other than exactly where I want you to be. So come close, get all over me because the closer you think you are, the less you'll actually see."

Yesterday,I watched "Now you see me" which is a thriller movie that I wanted to see for quite sometime mainly because of Jesse Eisenberg (I just love his geeky way of talking).Anyway,this movie has magic,action and a little bit of humor here and there and I totally loved it.It was really entertaining and highly enjoyable ! One of the best movies this year so If you haven't seen it yet....DO IT :D

Stay Awesome ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment