Pep Talk Monday : Ways to turn around your bad day

Welcome back :) 

Have you ever had those days when nothing feels right ? Since the moment you woke up and things were meant to go wrong ? People make you feel more bad and insecure;it's not their first intention but when it keeps happening on every corner : "Oh ! you look bad today","You know you're eyes are so big" I'm just throwing random phrases but I think you know where I'm heading at.And If you're a big clumsy person like I am,there's those days when you're radiating extra awkwardness it can't go unnoticed.


These events happen so quickly one after another that you don't even bother to make amends and just give in to the sad reality of things.And there you go,you just wasted a perfect day where you could of taken advantage from.

In this post I'm going to share with you a few methods or ways I do when I'm in this situation.They might be small excercises that could seem meanignless but I assure you they have their impact.

1.YOU spread the good vibes : Compliment someone,give him/her a useful advice or inform them about something,a fact.And if you don't want to use words : give a smile little or wide..If this is not your thing : make a good gesture.Simple as that.Small deeds (yes these are deeds) always have a good impact on a human being,it's easy to trick the mind that you're doing something significant when it's really just a simple act that you should be doing everyday.



2.Breathe : Make it your habit.Do it multiple multiple times a day.The things that this action of moving air into and out of your lungs do to you is unbelievable.The comfort you'll be feeling later and your performance in anything will change to the better with just this very minimalistic act.



3.Reflect : Take a few minutes of your time to think about what ever made your day go down hill and figure out what you did wrong or what you could of done and save it on your memory part of the brain so next time you won't do it again or do it better.
One thing I like to do is that I see things from a bigger perspective which means I think about all those big problems that happens around the world for example to those unfortunate people who suffer from much bigger uneasiness and hardships yet they maintain their grip.It's much easier then to feel that you've been making a big deal of stupid little thing.

4.Watch viral videos : Now this point or this idea may seem silly but for some could diverge him/her from whatever their feeling.A cat,a puppy,a baby video or even a man falling,it's all entertaining and there's no doubt about it  that this can lift your mood right up.So make sure to have some downloaded on your phone for you to enjoy when needed a laugh.If not and you do have funny friends,then you're lucky lucky fella.

5.And finally as the very wise Taylor Swift said in her latest single : Shake it off, I shake it off,
I, I, I shake it off, I shake it off (doing a very awkward dance)..Simple as that and if she can shake off all the judgments,the criticism,the prejudice  and what not...Then we can do it too,am I right or what?

Photos from (weheartit)

I hope you've been inspired from this post which its idea was actually inspired when I was at my hairdesser (Ladies and Gentlemen that's what goes on in my head while I'm doing my hair) and if you have other ways to deal with your bad day,don't hesitate to share it down below.

GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment