American Horror Story S4 Reaction

(Beware of spoilers or not).


It's yet another creepy creepy opening theme that I have to skip but nonethless I was so excited for the start of this new season of American Horror Story as it's going to have such an interesting theme "circus" that I was curious on how the creators are going to play with.

Freaks freaks freaks everywhere and I love it,every single one of them.But what I love the most is the mystery that's going to dominate this season,this first episode definitely left me with many questions.The costumes are amaaazing,the acting is flawless (GOD how much I missed it) and the stories seem interesting.

Now the promo at the end of the episode shows what's going to come throughout the season.New characters,new twists and let me tell you : Things are just about to kick off.It got me all excited.

On the whole,the episode was a little slow at the beginning as you don't know what the hell is going on but as you watch,it becomes clearer and more enjoyable.I highly recommend it and don't worry : One thing you have to love about AHS is that every season has a new theme and a completely different story so you're not missing anything.


Photos from (weheartit)

GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment