Music Obsessions #1

Hello Beautiful people,

Today's post is gonna be different,I wanted to share with you my latest songs obsessions.I am such a huge music-holic and as everyone else I believe we like to express ourselves through it,sometimes it describes our emotions better than us trying to.So I hope this post becomes a regular thing and without rambling too much about it here are my latest obsessions in music :

I read in the comments below this video that this is heart vitamins and I couldn't agree more.Stunning !



 I just love the music video and the whole song.Amazing !
 

Oh My God ! My heart just melts when he says " I'm gonna miss you patiently,my love",and how couldn't I with that british accent !
 

And last but not least,this is so different from the other songs.It's so addicting and so good.It maybe the next gangam style...or maybe not :D 



And that's a wrap :D I hope you enjoyed this post and maybe you'd give this tracks a listen and If you didn't like any of them,maybe you would in the next music obsessions so STAY TUNED ! Until next time...Keep it real :D

No comments:

Post a Comment