Oreo Milkshake Recipe

What's up Beautiful People?

Today's post is for all the oreo lovers out here,I don't know about you but those cookies make me feel so happy,one of my all time obsessions and when I knew that you can make an oreo milkshake,imagine my excitement ! This recipe is incredibly easy and an amazing treat,you will certainly have a chocolate overdose :D

Here is what you'll need :

And of course a blender :D

Here's what I do to make one cup of this delicious milkshake :

First,I put in 4 scoops of chocolate and vanilla ice cream but normally I just go with the chocolate flavor,use whatever you perfer and by the way for the quantity it's not big due to my ice cream scoop being small so it's just the right quantity.Then I throw four oreo cookies after I break them into very little pieces.Afterward add in 1 big tablespoon of chocolate powder and to finish it off one glass of milk.


Press the button that makes it work for 10 seconds then open the lid and mix it with a spoon just in case some oreos get stuck in the bottom.Put the lid back on and mix it to your desire consistency.
   

Yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum :D
In love with this drink !

I hope you"ll make this milkshake soon and enjoyed today's post.Stay Awesome !
          

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to try this *__*
    zeezosphere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete