Movie Review : Cloud Atlas

What's up Beautiful People?



Recently, I watched "Cloud Atlas" one of  my most anticipated movies of last year and since it's been a while since my last movie review,I thought I talk about it as I found it to be one of the best and interesting movies I watched so far.But first,I would suggest to watch the trailer below if you haven't seen it yet !



Cloud Atlas is a german film adapted from a book and features six different stories each in a different period of time but somehow connected to eachother .In one word,it was spectacular and if I would describe it even more it was this giant puzzle and the more you watch the more everything comes together.Each story was different but had an impact on the next one,and I enjoyed trying to put the pieces together and understand the connections between the stories and the characters.And speaking of characters,the acting was amazing but then again what do you expect from Tom Hanks,Halley Berry,Hugo Weaving and the rest of the cast,it must've been hard to prepare for different roles but they certainly did a great job.I loved trying to figure out each actor under their disguise in each story cause some were unrecognisable.

One of my favorite things about the film was the monologue which was very inspiring and the music which made it even more epic.I can't understand why it wasn't nominated for an oscar but as every piece of art it has to be misunderstood and underrated  but it certainly won " The Golden Curls Awards" :D I would see it again and again and I'm very excited to read the book.I highly recommend it if you're looking for a complicated yet very unique film.That's it for this post,it's very hard for me to stop talking about a movie that I love,I wouldn't want to bore you more than I already have.So until next time.......Stay Awesome !




2 comments:

  1. Looks like a good movie. The trailer is very good.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful Movie!
    Am a big fan of Tom Hanks too ! thankx :)

    Nora
    http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete