Recent Favorites

What's up Beautiful People ?

I hope you're doing great ! Today's post is gonna be yet another new feature I want to start here and hopefully continue doing and it is called "Recent Favorites".I've gathered a few random things I have been loving this past few weeks and here they are in pictures :



1.Neutrogena Deep clean: I've been using it every morning to wash my face and it's been  doing a good job at waking me up and of course washing my face !
2.Avon nail polish in coral reef : The color shows darker in the picture but it's a very pretty pink coral and perfect for spring and summer.I've been staring at it a lot latley !
3.Subways surfers : I've been playing this game while listening to music and it's a fun pastime !
4.Henry's Chokito Ice cream : Less cheap than it looks but very delicious !
5.The fresh prince of bel air : This have been my daily dose of laughter and Will Smith is both hilarious and amazing in this.I just love the 90's and old shows...Classic !

That's it for tonight.Well I hope you liked this kind of posts.I personally adore to know other people's favorite things,it introduce you to new things so feel free to tell me what you've been loving latley and Until next time...Stay Awesome !





2 comments:

  1. Oh! Neutrogena is my fav too! i tried a new one lately with pink grape fruit! just perfect!

    Kisses
    Nora
    http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pink grape fruit ? Seems interesting ! I love using mine,cleans the face really well :) I know it's late but thanks for your comment *.*

      Delete