Summer Guide : Hair,Skincare,Health and Fashion

Hello Beautiful People,

It's been way too long since I said that,it feels good :D It started by my computer shutting down then I had to prepare for some exams and I got used to the abscence but no more : I'm BACK :D I don't know if you've noticed or not but SUMMER is finally here so I decided to put together a post where I remind you of some important tips for this hot and dry weather.From hair,skincare to health and fashion,here are my golden tips :

Hair :

From the Uv rays of the sun to the chlorine of the swimming pool,the hair get damaged in the summer time leaving it dry and frizzy and nobody wants that.So here are quick tips for your hair :

-It's definitely not the time to use blowdryers or hot irons nor the time to leave your hat at home. I'm sure they are plenty of cute hairstyles that need no heat and stylish hats that will protect your hair from the sun.
-Make sure to moisturize your hair even more in the summer time using a good but gentle hair products and if you can,add natural to the list.
-Don't forget to trim your hair every three weeks or so.It helps with getting rid off burnt and damaged sections of your hair.

Hair Fact : Hair tends to grow much faster in the summer time.


Skin :

Like hair,skin has it's share of sun damage.

-First thing is first : SPF aka Sun protection factor.It has to be in everything you use,your sunscreen,your lip balm,in your makeup if you do wear it....It's a must to make sure that you're protecting your skin while using your everyday products.
-If you like the tanned look,take your time.Don't rush it and expose yourself to the sun for too long as it will effect your skin on the long-term ( skin diseases,wrinkles...).
-Other than moisturizing,make sure to exfoilate if you spend a lot of time at the beach.Get rid off all the dead skin as it can clog up your pores and causes pimples (not the best look).
-The tan look might be a cute look but nonethless it's a sign of damage.Don't neglect to take care of your skin as much as possible and don't take it so far,you don't want to get burnt.

Skin Fact :  The skin releases as much as three gallons of sweat a day in hot weather.

Health :

-One word : Water.It is the source of life itself and the golden advice when it comes to this weather.I know that most of us forget that water exists until we feel thirsty and by then the body is already dehydrated.They are other ways to make sure we're not neglecting our bodies need of water,so many vegetables and fruits contain high percentage of water such as Cucumber (97%),Apple(84%),Watermelon(92%)....Your hair,your skin,your digestion,your blood.... need it.

Water Fact :A healthy person can drink about three gallonds (48 cups) of water per day.

Fashion :

And finally,I'm gonna discuss a few trends to embrace during the summer time.

-The maxi dress : It's the most classic choice for the summer time.It's flowy,breezy,comfortable,beautiful and fashionable.It's everything you'd want to feel and look like in the summer heat.It's easy to style and you can just put it on without overthinking your look.
-Stripes : For me,this is a timeless trend that we'll never go out of style.My favorite are blue and white stripes,it kinda screams sailing in the ocean to me.Again,keep it simple when it comes to styling them and I'll guarantee,you'll look amazing.
-Boyfriend Jeans : Put away your skinny jeans cause these are way more comfortable and relaxed jeans : The Boufriend Jeans.They are on my whislist as I know they are easy to wear in this heat and if you style them correctly you can still look cute.








 Those were my few summer recommendations.I hope you'll have an amazing summer and if you have some tips that I forgot to mention,feel free to comment them below.
                                                              
                                                                     Stay Awesome !                                                                                                                 


No comments:

Post a Comment