Gotham (Tv show)



Welcome back :) 

Although Batman is not my favorite superhero (he doesn't even come close to my top 5,shocking I know), I am in love with the villains and the crime vibe in the Batman world.In other words : Gotham city.So when I found out about this show,I was immediately intrigued and when I watched the preview trailer I was sold.Gotham takes us back to how things were before the existence of Batman,from when his parents were murdered to how the iconic villains were born.



Basically,in every episode James Gordon played by Ben Mckenzie (who by the way totally became a man after the O.C ) investigates and solves along with Harvey Bullock crimes in the very corrupted city that is Gotham.So far,the stories are interesting and thrilling and the development of the characters is getting stronger.I have many favorite characters but if I had to chose one and only one,it has to be Oswald Cobblepot aka Penguin.



He is absolutely fantastic,he is both unusual and entertaining.You never know what his next move is or what he is thinking.And recently they teased us (no spoiler) about a possible character that all Gotham fans have been waiting for and I am looking forward to see more of it (writers of the show,don't you dare let me down).



.Finally,I have to talk about my favorite thing about the show which is the cinematography and design.It has a black and white,vintage,mix between old and new kind of feel.It's like if the comic books were to be revived.




If you love any of the things I mentioned above then give this show a go,I'm sure you will love it.

GoldenCurls xx


No comments:

Post a Comment