GRC : Online Language Learning



Welcome back :) 

I absolutely love languages and my goal is to be fluent in at least five.I'm learning the fourth one right now which is Korean (I'll talk about that in an other post) and I'm using many different tools to achieve that.

In this post,I wanted to share with you a great site that I came across which enable you to learn a language online(German,spanish,danish,japanese...).This is how it works : You sign up for free,choose the language and the level you want to start with (beginner,intermediate or advanced) and voilà.They will send you everyday a sentence and the explanation of every word.Also,flashcards wich contain various words and what they mean.The site also have many other cool features.










So far it's been a great help for me and it allowed me to keep up with my learning everyday.I highly recommend it if you're learning a language. 

https://www.antosch-and-lin.com/





GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment