GCR : Wattpad App





Welcome back :) 

Wattpad is an application where you can write and share your own story,article,fanfiction or poems and read other people's work.You can find everything on there as the genre can vary from action,thriller,horror,fantasy to romance,comedy,teen books.....you name it.You can also read and write in different languages : English,frensh,arabic,spanish....even chinese.



Another cool thing about this is the fact that over the years the users of the app have formed this great community.Because you are able to like,comment and give your feedback,you can easily make virtual friends.So many times,I enjoyed reading the comments as much as I enjoyed reading the book.As I'm reading a chapter,I find people commenting on a sentence or paragraph and I find many funny comments that usually make my day.It's a whole other world in there and I love it.


This app has been an obsession of mine for a couple of years now.I even went through phases where I read multiple multiple books in a matter of days and I could not avert my eyes from my phone screen (so much for my social skills).    



It's a great app for people who love to read or write considering that it's totally free and it enbales you to read ordinary people's work and share yours. FANTASTIC !


GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment