What Should You Ask Yourself Everyday ?



Welcome back :)  

I believe that we as humans easily fall for the great deceptions of life.We surrender and therefore we get caught up in a routine that make us forget about what's important in life.We then proceed to ask ourselves where did I go wrong?Why oh why am I living such miserable uneventful life? How can I be happy ? 

For me,the road to happiness as complicated as it might sound or might be,starts from within ourselves,by improving ourselves and changing the way we look at things,at LIFE.When we ask ourselves the wrong questions everyday,it only gets us as far as it can which is not far away preventing us from exploring the great things that we can do or we can see.

Recently,my life has taken a weird turn where things have just spun out of control and turned into this chaos that is my life right now.(Without getting too much into details ) To help me get through life,one of the thing I've been doing is to ask myself these following questions that I think are very important and here's why : 

1.What am I taking for granted ?

I read somewhere something along these lines : "Trade your expectations for appreciations and you'll be rich". We don't realise how lucky we are or how much we have while chasing after things that we think could be valuable or will be more suited to us but how can we enjoy these wonderful,amazing things if we don't at least apperciate the things that we already have and I mean every little,stupid,odd thing that we undergo every single day?


Amidst the troubles of the day, I found myself throughout asking this question and suddenly a smidge of that black cloud over my head fades away.I started to identify and pinpoint the small details of my life that I've been neglecting and as a result I learned to savor the good things that I already have in my life.


2.Who do I need to forgive?

We tend to easily blame other people for nothing and everything.For the most stupidest misunderstanding,we accuse,incriminate and slander others and little by little we harbor hate in our hearts,preception and judgement and isn't that what's wrong with society and the world ? Let go of as many conflicts in life as they are not worth it not even a little and release that negative energy inside of you.



3.How can I take better care of myself ? of the people I love?

I combined them both in one question to attain balance and I mean inside of you.Taking care of others (you love or not) fulfil the purpose of your existence and makes sense of it,it just how things work.Wonder about the things that you beloved ones will smile about or cheer them up and show your appreciation.That being said,don't mess out on the opportunities offered to you that could be good for you and will make you happy.


4.What did I accomplish today?

Big or small,no accomplishement should be ignored.If you passed that exam that you've been stressing about and was sure you'll fail,CELEBRATE.If you made a progress on your self developement,a project or an assignment,CELEBRATE ! You decide,what did you do today that made you a little proud ? It's personal to you so it cannot be ridiculous nor unimportant.




5.What did I learn today?



This question kind of goes hand in hand with the previous one.Life is a school that teachs us no matter where we are from or who we are or our position in life many valuable lessons everyday,again it's just how things work and it seems silly to overlook them.And if you think "oh my day was boring ! I learnt nothing" then go search,read and discover something new.


6.If today was the last day of my life would I want to do what I am about to do today ? 

Ladies and gentelman,we have arrived to the golden question.It's the question that I find the hardest to answer and wish to have a right answer for every single time but it never happens.Yet,it changed my view on many things,taught me to quit several habits and doings and I hope one day I'll find the courage to pursue what I really want to do the most.



These questions might sound a waste of time for some but they're definitely not.With a every passing day,you'll make a small progress in your self developpement and a step forward to achieveing your eternal state of happiness.





photos (weheartit)


GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment