Style Inspiration : Korean Fashion


Welcome back :) 

Fashion is different around the world even though we might follow the same trends but to each country its style.

One of  my absolute favorite fashion is korean fashion and trust me when I say,they have killer style.I just love how they dress cute with fun prints and girly clothes and then dress badass like with grungy hip hop street style and rock them both.Sometimes they might look weird pairing up mismatched and unsual pieces but I totally love it. In addition to that,they are just so pretty to look at,whether they're boys or girls (Am I right or am I right ? ).

Well I'm just going to leave you to judge for yourself with pictures I selected as my favorites down below.     



GoldenCurls xx

































1 comment:

  1. I love korean street style. It's so inspiring, feesh and creative.

    ReplyDelete