Favorite apps

What's up everyone !

Today,I want to share with you my favorite apps.Other then the youtube app being my main obsession,here's a few apps that I enjoy and you might want to install on your android device:


1.Into the dead :


I might be the worst zombie killer out there,I wouldn't last a day in "The Walking Dead" :D but nonethless this game is so much fun.The graphics are amazing and the game play is easy,it will definitely make you feel like you HAVE to run for your life...

2.Flipboard :



 This is literally a magazine that you can flip through and it contains stories and articles from science,design and travel to style,music and celebrities.I enjoy flipping through it everyday and getting my daily dose of news.

3.Wunderlist :



If you like to make lists then this is the perfect app.You can add and create to do lists and check them out when your done.You can even share it with a friend but I never tried that.All in all,it's simple and I have been saving a lot of paper :D

4.Subway Surfers : 

I'm sure by now that this is a very popular game but nonethless I had to mention it as it is an entertaining game and "WARNING"  very addictive :D

5.Must Have Recipes :


Let's face it : You have to have a food app.So whenever I'm hungry,I just open this and fantasize about this delicious food.But in all seriousness,if you're into cooking,this have some pretty amazing and easy recipes + useful tips and more...


Make sure to check previous posts and follow this blog if you haven't yet.And if you have favorite apps that I failed to mention,please let me know your recommendations.

Stay Awesome :)



No comments:

Post a Comment