Style Crush : The Ultimate Stylish Couple




Olivia Palermo and Johannes Huebl are the ultimate stylish couple in my opinion.They don't cease to prove it over and over again and I have been obsessed with them latley.I mean what are the odds to find someone who shares the same sense of fashion as you ? 

Whatever they are wearing,they always look incredibly good.Their outfits are like two pieces of a puzzle assembled together.Plus,they are so cute as a couple,it's hard to not be crushing on them. am I right or what?

They have been giving me so much inspiration latley so I compiled some pictures ( mainly their winter style) that show exactly what I'm talking about :) 

and may I add Olivia is such a lucky girl :D 















Do you think they earned this title ? Which outfit is your favorite ?


Photos Source : Tumblr and Pinterest 

2 comments:

  1. gosh these two are indeniable! they're both just way too gorgeous! i'm so jealous :D

    ReplyDelete