HERE WE GO AGAIN



You know those days when everything goes wrong since the moment you wake up...you found out you're late,so when you try to rush getting ready to go to school,you actually end up being more late.And from there nothing goes as planned.That was my day ladies and gentlemen.And to top it all off,it's a monday...A MONDAY !

But as crappy as it was,I always have to try to find the good in the bad.And for me,good music always do the trick.I have been loving Lorde'songs and my favorite right now is Team,it's been on repeat all day long.She has such amazing wirting skills,her lyrics are exactly my cup of tea.Other songs that I enjoy : Buzzercut Season,Teenis Court,Gore and Glory and The Love Club.


On a positive note,monday is over and things will only get better from now on inchallah.I'll end this day by watching once upon a time season finale (the last episode until march which is crazy) and then listen to more music and scroll down tumblr  :)


What about your day ? How was it ?

2 comments:

  1. I know, right! But we just need to stay postive. I am kinda happy its already tmrrw wednesday.

    x
    www.thecherryfactor.com

    ReplyDelete