Weekly Update In Pictures #1

What's up everyone ?




This week has been boring like the previous ones mainly because of school but the exciting thing was starting to post again which was the main highlight of the week.Other than that,I bought a cute light material jacket with floral prints all over it (yes it's winter but I'm excited to wear it anyway) also a mug which has one of my favorite cities references (london telephone booth) so I couldn't resist to take it home with me. 

It's been the winter tv shows finales these past two weeks and I was a little disappointed by the vampire diaries latest episode.Luckily,Arrow delivered it.The season winter finale was AMAZING.It's a show that always and I mean always leaves you wanting more.I can't wait a whole month to know what will happen next.Start watching it soon if you haven't yet.

And to finish off this week,I baked for the first time chocolate cupcakes which turned out surprisingly  good and tasted delicious.As soon as I perfect the recipe,I'll share it on the blog.

What about your week? Tell me down below :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment