5 Morning Rituals To Start Off Your Day



Welcome back :) 

A ritual is a series of actions or type of behaviour regularly and invariably followed by someone.Successful people often engage in them with the intention of achieving a wide set of desired outcomes, from reducing their anxiety to boosting their confidence, alleviating their competence to perform well and attain results ... Because a certain action is repeated so many times,the action will end up becoming a habit,therefore it's easier to achieve what you desire,you just have to know what it is.



Morning time is a perfect time to have a ritual,the things you do in the morning set out its course : Will it be good ? Will it be bad ? Will you accomplish more ? And that's not it.Mornings happen more frequently,scratch that,they happen everyday so you may as well fill the time with something that will benfit you on the long run.Bonus reason : I read somewhere that according to a scientific reasearch "Willpower is highest in the morning.."... Ummm well,maybe after you snooze your alarm about fifteen times and manage to part ways with your bed.


There's no ideal morning ritual that fits everyone.To each of us,there's things that will work and other things that simply won't.Nonetheless,I wanted to share with you a few ideas that I incorperated into my morning and tell you why?




1. Morning Routine


What I mean by this is to have specific things in the morning that you absolutely have to do and make sure to indulge every moment.I am talking about having breakfast,washing you face and teeth,doing your makeup (for girls),doing your hair....This time will be special because it's a time you take care of yourself,you might not agree but it's all depend on how you see things.If you see it as a special time,maybe waking up wouldn't be so dreadful anymore.


2. Mirror Awesomness : 





Whenever I searched for "ways to boost your confidence",I find this trick recommended by all the psychologists and just people in general and they couldn't have been more right.So here's my slightly updated version : 

Look in the mirror and say : " I'm awesome.This day will be awesome.We're going to achieve some awesomeness today". Well you can say whatever you want as long as it is uplifting and positive,what you want your brain to believe on the long run.Don't just say the words,you have to look straight into your eyes and recite it with conviction.If you can't,then FAKE IT ! 



3. Deep Breathing  : 





I'm in love with this method hence why I talked about it before a couple of times . I think it's a compulsory excercise for the soul as it helps cleanse the negative vibes such as stress and tension,release toxins,calms the mind and make you more focused and energetic.

I can go on and on about the improtance of breathing but just close your eyes,inhale deeply,exhale and see the results for yourself.



4. Positivity Jar : 



I've talked about this on one of my latest posts which you can read by clicking here.All I have to say is that it is a great way to start off your day on the right track.

5. Exercise : 


Wait wait wait...Before you say anything like who has the time to exercise,I can barely push my body out of bed (or something like that ).I,myself am the worst when it comes to sports,in fact me and exercise are like oil and water,we just don't see eye to eye.



That being said,I think just a few stretches or mouvements will do the trick.It will get the body flowing,flex the muscles and get you ready for the day ahead.

See it this way,you're a warrior and what's out of that door is a battle.

Images source : Weheartit



Drive your day or the day will drive you.


GoldenCurls xx

1 comment:

  1. Such a feel good article
    Lovely types :)

    Kisses
    nora
    http://chicismicis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete