First Reaction : Korean Mask Sheet

I have been wanting to try a mask sheet for the longest time and finally I got my hands on some which I'm gonna review on tonight's post.

If you're not familiar with it,a korean mask sheet is very popular in asia and it's an intensive treatement facial mask made of cotton and soaked in a liquid/nutrients that treat your skin.


I opted for an aqua mask as my first sheet mask that suppose to highly moisturise the face.There's other types and flavors of course that are specific for other reasons such as vitamins,whitening,repair damage...you name it !


I first used a toner to wash my face and get it prepared.When I opened it ,it was folded in a square shape.Be careful when unfolding it as it may rip easily.The bright side is that it smells really good.


Once you lay it on your face,you will feel right away the amount of liquid in the mask as well as a certain of freshness and coolness that will increase throughout the next 15 or 20 min (it's like putting ice on your face :D).But I have to warn you,you will look like the killer from the halloween movies, you might scare yourself but it's all for the sake of beauty,right ?



I felt very relaxed putting it on and it was tingly at times but It was a really nice experience.I already feel like I'm gonna be addicted.

I don't know if they are sold here in Morroco but you can order from koribaro site or like I did from their facebook page.I also orded some other things with my sister and we met up with one of the responsibles here in Morroco and got our order.This specific mask is out of stock though other types are still for up sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment