Movie Review: Bad Grandpa


The past few weeks,I had exams so It's been hard to post around here but that dark time is over and new posts will be up from now on.This one will be a review of a different kind of movie than the ones I reviewed before.


There's nothing better than relaxing and watching a comedy movie after a very long day at school and Bad Grandpa was definitely a good choice.I've watched the trailer a long time ago and I had high hopes for it as I laughed so hard and many times while watching it.Because of that,I was afraid to be disappointed as many trailers do but it really delievered.

This movie was hilarious,every one hour and half of it.I loved the uncomfortable faces of the people and their reactions and big thumbs up to the kid who played the grandson.It might have gotten a little distrubing sometimes(well it's a jackass movie) but I had a good time watching it.One of the best movies of 2013.I absolutley recommend it especially if you love pranks.


1 comment:

  1. OMGGG love this Movie it made me laught like I ever been love love love

    http://icon-beauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete