Positivity : A Step Forward To Happiness + DIY idea



Welcome back :) 

Positivity is that little secret ingredient to the recipe of happiness,love and sucess.There's many ways to achieve such notion in your life,for example : try to see things from a brighter side or surround yourself with positive people and removing what's sturring the negativity around you...but these don't always work out as easily as they might sound.

For me,it is always hard to keep that positive outlook about myself,what I am capable of,about my future and about everything.It's much easier to fall to the nagging sounds of negativity that whisper to me "maybe you should let it go","it's not enough","you will not be able to do that in million years if you tried so just stop","things will just keep getting worse and worse"...




For that reason,I decided to enforce the positivity in my life by creating little motivators here and there to make sure I'm inspired,motivated and willing to stay on the right path and here when "positivity box" comes in.



I chose my favorite box of chocolate that I got as a gift from my best friend,after I ate them all of course (in one setting..don't judge) and I filled it with all these inspirational and positive quotes from different personas around the world.Every morning,I pick one and read its content to start my day on the right foot or in the middle of the day when things are getting gloomy or hopeless to pick me up and motivate me with words of wisdom.  


This way,I'll always have little reminders in my pocket or my bag or the little corners here and there and my mind will train itself to see the good in things and most importantly the good in myself.


So go ahead,choose any box or jar of your liking and decorate it if you want then put in it quotes that will influence you in the right way.



Let the positivity vibes guide you to happiness !  

GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment