GCR : True or False App



Welcome back :) 

I have been using this app for two months now and I'm still addicted to it as it acts as a way to kill time when I'm bored or when I' waiting for something or someone and at the same time expand my knowledge  (win win).





For each level,you are presented by facts and you have to answer if they are true or false and what's cool about it is if you answer wrong, they give you the full fact correction.These facts can vary from pop culture,cinema,politics, history to random facts and in all cases you get to learn something new and test your knowledge.



In addition to that,you can play with a friend and see who will answer first right the most and win the game.It's both fun and instructive and who can say no to that ?


GoldenCurls xx

No comments:

Post a Comment